Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Q is for Quarantine (What Else?)

 #PostcardsfromthePandemic

Every year I find myself in a quandary about what to write for the letter Q.  This year, not so much. With Covid once again on the roar, we have little choice but to stay home and quarantine. Now that the days are short and the nights are long, it feels more challenging than ever to fill my days with meaningful activity. (Binge watching does not count.)

I feel so fortunate to have work that involves my brains and my creativity and, fills my life (and the lives of others) with color and something to do.

My students have been creating truly beautiful work during the week between classes, and offering something wonderful to share and talk about in our classes. I am looking forward to tomorrow (R day) to see what will appear.

This image is a digital painting - playing with primary colors and stirring up a storm. 

2 comments: