Wednesday, November 1, 2017

A is for Art Everyday AGAIN


Its November, again!!!
This is the eighth year that I am participating in this challenge and the eighth time I am anticipating creating and sharing my own work, and enjoying the work that others share.
Every time I do this I am surprised by what actually, in spite of any preplanning, appears on my blog pages.

This year my plan is to focus on the work I have been doing lately – creating florals.

But, though I’ve been drawing, photographing, painting, showing and selling my floral art, I know that over the course of the next 30 days, something else will catch my attention, and like my easily distracted dog Rosie, will send me off in a new direction – chasing lines, colors, patterns or a new and fascinating artist, technique or material.

That’s the fun of this challenge, where the most important rule is – do something – and do it everyday. And, allow myself to be inspired by the work and ideas of others.
Today's image is part of a series I am working on - small simple florals -based on, and abstracted from the flowers I've been drawing. 12x12 inches. Acrylic on canvas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment