Monday, November 14, 2016

N is for November

In November, as the days get shorter and darker, and the weather gets cold and damp, I begin to long for warm weather, sunshine and bare feet. In other words, I am ready to head to California for the winter.

However, the time is not yet right to leave, so I find myself revisiting photos I have taken while traveling to warm places.

This one is a favorite - showing exactly what I love to do, stand at the water's edge and take photos of the sunset.

Once I have the pics, and especially while on the road and away from my full collection of art supplies, I love to experiment with the digital apps I have on my phone and tablet. Here is the result of today's experiment - looking forward to winter, ocean and places where it looks and feels
like summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment