Saturday, November 15, 2014

O is for Orange and Orchid and Olive and Ochre

Once again I am playing with a word/picture. As soon as I began to work, a list of O color names popped up for me, so that began the process and set some limits.

 I apparently have lots to say about O - and drew for a long time. Then, as I have been doing all week, I opened the image in Photoshop, cropped a section and began to work, using the colors I mentioned. But something felt off about the image.

I had an idea - I created a new layer and rotated that one - I was shocked to see the symmetrical image that appeared. I merged the layers and kept working.

Can you see the figure that appeared?  Every time I try this process I discover something new. Truly, I am feeling creative every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment