Tuesday, November 19, 2019

S is for Soul Collage

A little something different today.

Last summer I took a class in Soul Collage - using found images to create a new image that expresses something personal and significant. I enjoyed the approach and have created a number of little collages (and amassed a huge collection of potential images that are now taking up space in my shelves.) Although the form is meant to be more expressive than artistic, I keep getting stuck in needing to create something esthetically pleasing to my eye, and yet meaningful.

I especially like this one - it has deep meaning to me and I like the way the collection of images come together to create a whole picture.

. I hope you will check out the link above - its an interesting process.

3 comments:

  1. You do collage especially well. THis is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand you that you like the picture with the many pictures, so a memory meaning! Great!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete