Sunday, November 3, 2019

C is for Calm

Working quietly with color pens on warm toned paper.

Sitting in a sunny window, listening to music. Warm and cozy, and making art ...

I am lucky to have the time to simply enjoy the process and the pleasure of making art for no other reason than that is what I feel like doing.

So - another face in my little notebook.

As I draw I am planning and thinking ahead to the classes I will teach this week, and the list of things I need to do - but the rhythm of drawing the lines, the focus on details, puts me into a state of  calm - and creativity - so the ideas flow for the other things that need doing.

Onward to next week and tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Once again, I am so impressed by this lovely face you have created. You must truly enjoy this. It is not in my wheelhouse, but I sure love how you created this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks - and sounds - like a really peaceful place to be. That can only be good!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete