Saturday, November 16, 2019

OP is for Orange Poppies

Okay, yesterday was O day - and though I did not have time to post, I did have time to create a
salad of bright orange carrots, and one of orzo. Today, I teach a painting class - so I guess P is covered too. In honor of both my busy schedule and my commitment to being creative everyday (playing with letters and fudging a commitment is creative right?) I offer (or present) Orange Poppies. This is in preparation for next weeks classes - florals are always popular.

This is a drawing done in color pencil and then tweaked in my digital tools.


4 comments:

  1. I'm afraid I had to look up orzo - but it's anything made of barley, so there are several possibilities...h'mm. I think Orange Poppies and Painting are perfect for O and P. Love the vivid orange here and the flower centres are wonderful!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orzo are rice shaped pasta. Very nice in a Mediterranean salad 😋

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's impressive, especially because I love the colors you got both from the colored pencils and your digital art. Great job.

    ReplyDelete