Monday, November 30, 2015

Dd is for Dark December Day

Done. This is the last day of the 2015 challenge and I have succeeded in posting something everyday.

Today, a digital image based on a photo taken on a dark day last December. In spite of the clouds and the early dark, there was intense light filtering through the clouds. I tried d to capture and enhance the intensity and contrast of the light against dark.

Taking part in this challenge has been a little bit like that - so much darkness in the world, and yet so much light in my life and in all the creative work I have seen this month.

Thanks for all who have taken part, shared their work and ideas, commented on this blog and on Facebook. As always, I have learned a lot and had a double dose of fun.

Til next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment