Saturday, October 23, 2010

A New Inspiring Idea: Art Every Day



Its been a while since I felt inspired to write in this blog ... but the Art Every Day Challenge has given me the impetus I need to do something I have wanted to do for a while - put something, anything, on the page everyday.
Taking part in this challenge will (I hope) not only inspire me to be more creative and artistically productive, but also give me the opportunity to discover lots of other artists, learn about what they are doing, and how they do it.
So, this blog is, at least for now, the perfect place to post the images that I create. Since I am currently taking a class on botanical drawing, this first image is from class, a small sketch of a lily, done in oil pastel. I can't wait to see what I am going to post tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment