Sunday, November 15, 2020

N is for November

 #PostcardsfromthePandemic

There are lots of wonderful things that have happened to me in November. At the top of the list is my wedding anniversary, followed closely by the birth of my grandson, the marriage of my daughter, and, my arrival, after a cross-country journey, in Oregon. All of these things are in the past. This year, November is feeling heavier and harder to get through.

As the rain is pouring down, and the pandemic restrictions keep us locked at home, one of the ways I hold back the dark is by playing with digital editing tools to see what I can create from my work. This sunny piece is based on the Matisse paper art I created and showed here earlier. The warm yellow make me think of (and hope for) better days.





No comments:

Post a Comment