Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Art Every Day: W is for Winter

Day 23

Winter has arrived with an 'Arctic Blast' to our usually temperate region. The frost and some snow are truly on the pumpkin, and some tiny pears that never developed on the tree. I love the way one is still growing upwards (they do that till the grow heavy enough to turn downwards.)

For me, winter is always the time of wishing for warmer weather. The yellow in these pears brings a little sunshine to the coldest day.

This is a combo of Mother Nature, digital photography and Photoshop.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, pears and snow aren't something you see together very often. What a great contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. How cool is that? I am a warm weather girl too and winter is always a struggle for me. The sunny yellow is really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete