Thursday, August 28, 2014

What We Did on Our Summer Vacation: Art with Kids


It has been a very creative summer in my classes. Most of the work focused on learning many ways to paint and draw  faces (in the style of my favorite artists). Then, an awesome summer camp - five days of learning about the art of fashion.
The dresses shown are collages done with a fairy tale theme and every cool item found in our studio.


This video shows some of  the fabulous work done by my amazing young artist students. Really, I do not know who had the most fun.


Fabulous Faces and the Art of Fashion


I will be teaching the Art of Fashion again this fall, so sign up early. And, we will be painting fabulous faces in my Young Artists classes too.

To register,
please drop by the office or call us at (503) 823-2787. You may also register online by going to
Portland Parks & Recreation.

No comments:

Post a Comment