Wednesday, November 21, 2012

V is for Variation

Variations on a Fall Theme
Happy Thanksgiving - one day late.

Sometimes I like to simply mess around with Photoshop, photos, filters and effect and see what appears. This is today's ... variations on the same photo, layer upon layer, sliced and colored and combined and recombined. FUN to play sometimes ... my holiday treat.

This began as a simple image of autumn leaves on a table. This is one of my favorite ways to play with images. I never know what I will find, and I find it amazing to discover what can appear. Most of all, I like to give myself permission to simply play with no goal. This feels festive to me ... perfect for my favorite holiday.

I hope yours is a good one.


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Tobi. I love the colours and the way you have mixed the different layers to create a collage effect. I'm inspired - thanks you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and balance of this piece- beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very impressive. You are very talented:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete