Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cc is for Clematis and Color

The end is near, two more days to go. I am on a tear with my new inspiration. Today's work is a drawing of a clematis enhanced with zentangle patterns.

However, I got a new pen today, and when I added a touch of color to the background with inktense pencil and water, the ink ran. BOOOO.

If I have learned anything in my life, it is that mistakes and problems are often the gateway to new discoveries and highly satisfying solutions. So....

A little help from my digital pal Photoshop allowed me to drop out the background. Then I added a gradient layer, just to try, and knew this was the background intended to go with this flower.

My final November post will appear on Saturday ... then, on to who knows what.



No comments:

Post a Comment