Tuesday, November 3, 2020

C is for Candidates, chaos, calm and creativity

 #PostcardsfromthePandemic

This election day is not an easy day to settle down and focus on art or much of anything else. 

That said, art is just what I need to keep my mind and worries off of the events of the day. 

With so much looming on the horizon I feel the need for calm, clarity and light.   So, I paint. 

This seascape composed of simple and strong shapes is done with Arteza Watercolor brush pens on watercolor paper - 8x10. 

The blues and green are layered with yellow to create warmth and add light on the horizon - hope for a good outcome tonight. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm super amazed at this beauty. I love the bold lines and colors. I'm also waiting on results tonight. I don't have that wonderful painting to show for my anxiety, either!

    ReplyDelete